Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nachos and Fudge

Today was the Easter Eggstravaganza in Trophy Club, TX. All the kids were able to hunt Easter eggs in a circled off section of grass. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the candy "free for all". There were different tables that sold different things. Our table, with Lake Cities, was nachos and candy. Props to Caullen and Zeke for walking all around the field with nachos in hand screaming about how great they were. Also all of the proceeds we raised went straight to me to help me on my mission trip! I was so blessed by all the members of the church who came out to support me. The Bells, Rhonda, Karen, and many others blessed me incredibly by making today happen.

I'm getting closer and closer to my said fundraising goal! It's pretty exciting to see how the Lord is providing.





1 comment: