Friday, January 20, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

        Please forgive me for the lapse in time since I have written! Since my last update in November, I have traveled back to the US, planned a wedding, GOT MARRIED, gone on a honeymoon, and am now back in the DR with our ministries in full swing.
        Last year was one of the busiest and greatest years I've had, all in one. From living at home for a couple months, to Guatemala, to the Dominican, to getting engaged, to planning a wedding, then to finally getting married with only 1 day to spare left in the year. God has blessed me so faithfully in all the excitement and blessings he gave me 2011. I couldn't be a happier newlywed wife, daughter, mentor, and person all around. As this year is into full swing I wanted to put into writing some of my new year's resolutions for my life and ministry here in the DR. Hopefully having these down in writing will give me an entirely new group of people keeping me accountable for these things and in addition, share with you what is on my heart for this year.

1. I want to continue in my daily Bible study with my husband to prayerfully bring both of us closer to Him.

2. Each of my disciples have the desire to learn English and learn about the Bible so I would like to help them learn a new story each week and different English vocabulary words from the story.

3. I want to be a better communicator to my family, friends, churches, and everyone back in the States.


4. I would like to spend more time doing activities with my 3 disciples outside of school.


My hope is that anyone who reads this will help me stay accountable for these things. If you are reading this, you must take an interest in what I am doing here and I cannot thank you enough. It means the world to me to have the support back home that I do. As time passes here, I will continue to keep you all updated on all that is going on here in the DR. My husband also has a blog and he, being an English major, is much more of a talented writer than I. His blog is http://jordancrow.weebly.com/blog.html  if you would like to read a little more eloquent of a piece :)

Thanks again for all your love and support!

Love,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment